Pages

Followers

Friday 4 November 2011

Eid Mubarak to Everyone in Advance!

So  i have been very confused about what to blog.. No ideas coming to my mind recently, but i will try to come up with something! Plus i have got Midterms to study for, and eventually give!
And oh our school is having a bonfire.. The Nun finally thought of giving us some entertainment huh? Plus my birthday is coming up!

And you know what is the biggest bummer? I had this nice story evolving in my head as soon as i got near the computer someone just deleted it.. =/
Plus i have been going to sister's work place been making "designs" for their website and i never thought they would you actually use it but they did! :O
Did i mention i have midterms coming up? Oh yes i did hehehehe my bad, and Eid is on Monday! 5 days holidays! :D
But this Eid is going to be soo boring i swear as we are not going out of town AGAIN. Plus we do not have a goat this year.. :(
Did i ever mention i absolutely love goats?? As in love love not the yum i love eating mutton love. Since we do not have a goat this year i am going to stare at my ex goat.. Okay that sounded weird.. But you can take a look at my beautiful goat from last  year below!
My Beautiful Bakra! :D
I know he seems tiny here but i was like really big!
So well Eid mubarak to you and your family and hope your Bakras are doing well.. :P

11 comments:

  1. hahaha
    Eid mubarak to you too in advance!
    Hope you have a lovely Eid :D
    Nice blog you have here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @It;sJodie-Ann,Bro thanx! :)

    @Hamza Bin Laden :)

    @PurpleMist thanx! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. u know what my clothes smell like cows,
    i myself smell like goats and my body smell likes cow's fodder :P
    they are giving me a hard time,
    well eid mubarak to u,
    and mid terms, u shouldn't have mentioned them, * shrugssss*, i'l be having my exams soon too, :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol well thats the part of Eid! :P
    Hehehe yess everyone has to give exams... :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! I like this post!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    Don’t forget to enter the ZELEB giveaway on my blog!!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your blog :) good luck for your midterms!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a new blog now. Please follow @ http://blogispeak.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete